Monday, March 26, 2007

I have today completed my course, teaching my Albanian pupils the basic techniques of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Paint Shop Pro. I gave them all a test today, and they all passed with flying colours.


Am currently furious, as I am missing out on the best film of 2007 which is currently showing in the UK cinemas. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is now out at home, and I am missing it. Its not fair. You can tell that I'm gutted, can't you??!


Having missed an hour, just like you guys at home, this morning was impossible to get up. When I did eventually get my backside out of bed, I ventured over to Lidia, where the pastor of the evangelical church, Sotiri, was there visiting. I went over to his house for coffee, and to fix his PC. Now, I knew it was possible to have Windows XP in a whole different language, but in greek?!?! When all the characters are totally messed up?!?! That was a bit of a test!!!


Finally - I want to leave you with a very bad picture of me, concentrating very hard at a computer at my local cafe. Its even Windows Vista, to you geeks out there. Valentino's cafe is the best cafe EVER. He always shows the football on the projector screen, always serves beer nice and cold, and now the barman - Nardi - even knows my usual order :o) All I have to do is raise a finger!!! Bliss!!!

No comments: