Wednesday, March 21, 2007

What is with this weather?!?!?


Sunshine one minute, hailstorm the next?!?! I guess that's the mediterranean for you. Glad I'm wrapped up warm with about 5 layers on today. There's a cold wind!!

So - once again - my apologies for the lack of regular updates. I tried to upload some photos the other day, but the link is so unreliable here, I decided to give up.

Not really any brand new news here at the moment. The weather is changing every 5 minutes, the work here which I'm doing is not. My course is still going ahead, teaching about photography at the moment, and how to change and improve digital photos with a graphics package. Finding the time and energy to write the documentation for it is hard though. I was never one for documentation (as all at HP know!!)

One good thing is that I've joined a video rental shop - and they have pretty up to date movies, and at 50pence a night.... My evenings are much more enjoyable!! Watched Ghost Rider last night.... Give that one a miss guys - terrible!!

Will write more soon - I promise.

No comments: