Monday, May 07, 2007

Sorry for the lack of pictures.... I've tried uploading them, but the speed of the connections here is so slow, that the upload keeps timing out. I promise to keep trying.

Saturday night saw a warm wind come from the deserts of Africa. Unfortunately it also brought soooo much dust, and a bit of rain, so everyones car is now very dirty in Saranda!! Ha ha - makes me glad i don't own one!! The other thing that the wind brought with it was mosquitos. Lots of them. And they're a pain in the backside. The weather at the moment is still hot and humid, so they are all out in force.

No other news really. After a slow start, my pupils are getting the hang of computers, and they learnt very quickly the ins and outs of Excel today. I'm currently fixing a computer, but the Windows XP is all in Greek, and so its a bit of a nightmare. Actually - a big nightmare. You know - one of those really scary ones. Where you're constantly falling. Ha ha.

No comments: