Monday, May 14, 2007

Tomorrow I leave for the sunny shores of Corfu, as I travel home to England, in order to go and attend my friends wedding - the wedding of Ceri and Rhodri, in Cardiff. I must say I am looking forward to it, although I would not swap the weather here for the weather at home right now!!!





I'm working up a tan at the moment, and hopefully - I will be nicely tanned in time for the summer!! Just in time to... tan some more!!! :o)

Work here has been hectic of late. I've been busy fixing computers, installing antiviruses and teaching my class. I've also finished a tourit map for Lidia (the foundation I am working for) to print.

I have made unsuccesful attempts to contact a guy in a town called Vlora, to arrange a recording of the Albanian worship songs I have, but when I return in 12 days, I hope to further that, as I will try and get these songs recorded before I leave.

Hope all is well at home. Sorry to hear about the bad weather. :o) Hopefully - I will post all the pictures which should be posted below too when i am home. I will do my best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sion - hope you're well? We'll be praying about getting those worship songs recorded befire you go. I believe they could have an amazing influence for good and for God. :)
Spoke with Anna on Sunday who said you were heading back for the wedding - she's looking forward to your trip!