Friday, May 18, 2007

The weather is indeed pants at the moment in the uk, huh?!? I really hope it will be much better tomorrow for Rhodri and Ceri's wedding. I hope tomorrow is a brilliant day for them both. I'll remember my camera too tomorrow (I forgot it for Vix and Kurt's wedding!!) so I'll get some photos. I'm really really looking forward to seeing people again too.

You also might notice some pictures have appeared below. Just for the record, adding these took me 5 mins at my parents' home in Cardiff, whereas it would've taken about 2 hours in Albania!! The joys and blessings of a decent connection!! :o)

Anna and I are also working very hard on our wedding arrangements at the moment. I've created little fliers... What do you think...?
There's not much on the blog just yet, but there will be soon - I promise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sion,
We love the piccies - Sarah sends her love. Just replying to the wedding invite as I write... looking forward to it!

Rob