Monday, January 15, 2007

My apologies for the lack of writing lately....
I am trying to update this site at every opportunity, but with the current electricity situation - those opportunities are getting fewer and further between.

Where shall I start, after a full weekend's work?

Well - I'm not so sure whether it was a total success, but I've just finished teaching my very first lesson here in Sarande. I was mainly teaching computers (the first lesson was on the internet, and to teach basic understanding of how to get around). However, due to my lack of Albanian, I also taught a lot english too.

The class was a difficult one, due to the difference in calibre of students, some of which were younger, and therefore understood more of the basics of computers, and some of the slightly older ones (and I'm not trying to be ageist here guys) who had never even used a mouse before!!

Not exactly a simple task. We'll see how the next one goes!! :o)

No comments: