Tuesday, January 30, 2007

When is a one-way system not a one-way system.....??

When you're in Albania!!! :o)

Sorry once again for the lack of posts. Writers block!! Actually, apart from the mundane daily things that I normally do here, nothing especially exciting has been happening here this last week. Kids church, Cuke gypsy camp and my computer lessons have been the main focus. Yesterday, however, I went to Konstipol, close to the Greek border to visit a school, and help them install two new computers for their department.

I also went to the border to get my passport stamped so that I'm legally here in Albania!! After the Albanian side meticulously wrote all my details in a book, I walked over to the Greek side. The greek passport guy took one look at my passport, threw it back at me said 'that's ok..'. I'm sure he was meant to write the details in the computer. Ahh well - never mind.

It's power cut time, so I'll sign off. Take care.

No comments: