Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I can't believe Man Utd lost last night!! As soon as I leave the country, they start playing badly!!!

Anyway - today, I had a nose around Tirana... I had a few things to get - a Nokia charger, which I later found in my suitcase, having already bought one this afternoon... I also needed a UK->Euro plug adapter, which I bought from a guy selling second and stuff.... Not too sure if it works, but it looks like its from circa 1980!!


Having spent most of the day walking around, I have totalled up about 17 near misses with the local drivers.... They are crazy. I dont think there are any actual lanes, crossings dont have any road markings, and some people dont even stop for red lights!!! Amazing!!! You can see from the photo too that Tirana is busy!! Oh - I saw someone driving with no lights on last night too. Well, kind of saw him!!

Talking about traffic isn't all that interesting - sorry, but here are some more pics of Tirana.... The mountains in the background are especially cool. These shots were taken from the top of the Vodafone tower. I've never paid so much for an ice tea!!! I could have had three anywhere else!!


Anyway folks... take care of yourselves...

No comments: