Thursday, November 09, 2006

You can climb every mountain..... I'm sure there's a song that goes something like that. Well - today, after a much needed lie-in... I went, along with Magdalena, Odeta and Genci up Mount Dajti. Ok... now i have a slight confession to make.... Some of you may be well impressed by my efforts, but some of you know me well enough to know that there isn't a chance in the world that i would climb one of the highest mountains in Albania!! And you're right. Thank goodness for the Swiss, who have built a fantastic cable car system all the way up the mountain!

As you can see from the pictures, there were some awesome views... It was just a shame that the thing closed at 4, and we arrived at 3:45. So it meant we had to go up, and straight back down again.

Thats about it from me. Thanks for your comments guys, and your emails. Keep them coming.

No comments: